Terms & Conditions
- Your membership will run from the date you sign the contract for the period of the membership you choose. Where you sign after the 1st of the month you will pay pro-rata for that month and then for the number of months of your chosen membership.
- A joining fee may be payable when you sign the contract.
- There is a 5 business day cooling-off period where you can change your mind and cancel the contract with no costs. You must give written notice of this within 5 business days after signing the contract.
- Your bank account will be debited on the 1st of each month for the duration of your membership. Please let us know in good time if your bank details change.
- When your membership expires it will continue on a month-to-month basis unless you give us 20 business days notice in writing that you wish to cancel.
- You may terminate your membership early by giving us 20 business days notice in writing and paying a reasonable cancellation penalty which will be 30% of the remaining portion of your membership.
- If you need to freeze your membership due to illness or travel you can do so by providing us with proof of illness or that you are travelling. The maximum period for freezing your membership is six months. The unexpired portion of your membership will then continue to run after the freeze period has ended.
- We have four types of membership. A 12 session package, a three month membership, a six month membership and a 12 month membership. The monthly memberships allow unlimited training sessions.
- We will not spam you.
- Your membership is only for use by yourself.
- If you received a free trial voucher through a promotion it may only be used once. Each person may only have one free trial.
Money Back Guarantee
We offer a money back guarantee on the following terms and conditions:
- If after the first month you have not seen an improvement in your fitness, we will refund your month’s membership fee.
- You need to have trained three times per week minimum.
- You need to have achieved a compliance level of at least 95% for each of your sessions and followed our trainer’s advice on your programme.
We know that if you train regularly and correctly you will see great results.